Wednesday, October 25, 2006

ALL ABOUT … JENNIFER & WILNA

MMIdol:
How are you holding up?
Jennifer:
Well, I think I am holding up okay! The big pressure was last week with the Party Project, now I feel a little bit more relaxed going into the final round. It’s been so crazy, I think the most exciting thing is just that I keep advancing, I am starting to really feel like Kelly Clarkson!!
Wilna: I am telling you this past week has been hectic in a good way. We have 3 girls with school and ballet 5 times a week. On top of that my parents, which I have not seen for 18 months, arrived from South Africa. That is actually a blessing. My mom is here to cook and help out in the house and that freed me up to create and spend time on the project. In fact as I am typing the delicious aroma of my mom’s soup is floating around. My whole family are so supportive and amazing.

MMIdol: Tell us something about you that might surprise us.
Jennifer: I think most people would be surprised to know that I am fairly new to scrapbooking, and I don’t fit into the “traditional scrapbooker” role... I don’t have kids, I don’t own a super-fancy camera. I came to paper scrapbooking after spending a lot of time with Digital Scrapbooking and Rubber Stamping – both of which I do quite actively. I love mixing all different mediums and products and computer graphics – it’s a blast! While it may have taken me a long time to start scrapbooking, I have been following along, buying idea books and papers, saving and waiting for the day when I would finally be ready to take the plunge!!
Wilna: That I can eat cornflakes anytime of the day. (LOL!) That I am a terrible tease and love to laugh out loud. I love my husband of 15 years more than the day we got married. That I can laugh at myself. I am a fierce friend. And a strict mother (really). I love scrapbooking passionately.

MMIdol: What will you do when this contest is over?
Jennifer:
What I will do when the contest is over is pretty dependent on the outcome – win or lose, this has been an amazing opportunity!! I do have a few other deadlines and projects going on this week as well, so I will try to stay on schedule as much as possible. Thankfully, I have work to keep me busy and distracted while waiting for the outcome, because I do get very nervous and anxious waiting for the results.
Wilna: I am going for a massage (wink-wink). Monday is my mom’s birthday so we will be celebrating that by going out to dinner. Then I am going to be spending some quality time with my family. When I send in the final design the contest will be out of my hands and in the people’s hands. And when the voting closes I will go to bed and have a good night sleep knowing that I have done all I can do.

Check back tomorrow to learn what our contestant’s HUSBANDS think about their wives in this competition!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose Ann said...

what fun questions and answers!
Cant wait to see what the hubby's say!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home