Tuesday, October 31, 2006

And now ... a word from our IDOL!

I am overwhelmed. Moved. totally, completely, incandescently happy. A total Mrs Darcy. i am in between bouts of laughing and crying. The greatest part of this experience have been without a doubt the unprecedented support and enthusiasm that I have encountered among my friends and family and lots more people I have never even met. Through this hobby I have build friendships that I never would have had. And the kindness and BIGNESS of the love from people totally astounded me. I am so comforted, cheered and encouraged to see that the human heart's ultimate goal is still to pay it forward. Thank you to everyone who has been supporting me and loving on me and rooting for me. I thank you. Again and again. The English language does not have vocabulary enough for the gratitude I feel. Seriously.love from WILNA.
my blog:
www.wilnaf.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Maryna said...

well done, wilna, you deserve every min of joy!

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Scott Cotner-Young said...

CONGRATS Wilna!! How totally awesome for you! Can't wait to see more from you!

5:35 AM  
Blogger Jennie said...

Congratulations, Wilna!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home